Our 12th Man scheme is back for the 2020/21 season with the sole objective to raise extra funds for the playing budget.
As a club we recognise that our loyal supporters already make a huge contribution, and this is greatly appreciated. The 12th Man scheme is just another opportunity for the whole community to help further, if people are in a position to do so, really getting behind Liam and the squad.
Key features of the scheme:
- Money raised by the 12th Man does not replace any money already allocated by the club for the playing budget
- All money raised will be ring-fenced to spend on players and will never be used for any other means
- Complete transparency between the fans that donate to the scheme and club
So how can you get involved?
You can pledge by direct debit for a maximum period of 9 months, but you can join at any point during the season. The minimum donation by DD is £5 per month, but can select £10, £15, £20 or £25 a month if you wish. Payments are taken through Gocardless*.
You can sign up to the 12th Man via the links below;
- Sign up to £5 per month here
- Sign up to £10 per month here
- Sign up to £15 per month here
- Sign up to £20 per month here
- Sign up to £25 per month here
- Sign up to £50 per month here
Also, single donations can be made at any point, please contact Liam Blencowe.
Do you know someone who runs a local business? Could you get them involved?
Businesses can also get involved with the 12th Man campaign. All businesses who do decide to join in the scheme, can enjoy a a range of benefits.
Business account opportunities begin at £100 per month with benefits based upon commitment and support to the first team squad.
Croydon FC 12th Man - Business Account £100
Croydon FC 12th Man - Business Account £200
Get behind Liam and the squad and sign up today.